Henrikkson World

Kyrie

everyone know who i am filip henrikkson. I am now household name in vhlm after playing total of 0 game and will be draft early in dispersal draft. why? because i am best prospect in league am now. Kendrick help me a lot with build and i am thank him for making me better player but there is breaking news from denmark. there is possibility vhl no allow filip henrikkson as center because they say his prodigy ability too good for him and that he will wreck the league like how rush is wrecking league in play-offs. really how you get too good like that. I was walk in toronto earlier and saw remy lebeau doing witchcraft in some hut i am scare and i run away. i mean i was so scary he run off. yeah. I think this revenge for new york conspiracy team shipping me off to north korea so it good to see. davos have one scrub player name is bentley but i think he better than people think. he will be superstar one day okay maybe not but he have good heart.

i am denmark prodigy and they should put me in hall of fame right now i am best.