End of the year (ish)

Nordin

Well it appears I have severely cooled down in my offensive production as of late which is a bit deflating to see but on the bright side we are winning games. I’m just looking forward to the playoffs and see if I can pick it up there. Who knows maybe I’ll go off (I kind of doubt it but you never know). 

On a bright know though I’m still destroying the opposition in terms of hits and grinding them down. I think the offensive side will come later but for now I’m definitely a useful player to have on the penalty kill which was always a big goal of mine since joining this simulation league. I’m glad I’m living up to the expectations of London and I hope to join them next season. I’ll probably only get 3rd line minutes next year but I’d love to contribute to a team that only really needs a little more depth as they were great all season long until this week (in real life week). I think they have a bright next few years and I want to help them realize Their goal and dream of winning a championship. I mean it’s only a matter of time before they end up winning considering the talent they have right now. And I’m here to help in anyway I can.

Well that’s all I have wish myself, the Los Vegas Aces, and the London United luck on the ends of our seasons. Thanks for reading this!