singy the sings

Domkey

it's been a very complicated offseason for me and my family. Firstly I abandoned the team and never really said anything. This is my fault and I take on full responsibility. I look to be getting back into the VLHM scene with new faces and people popping up all over the place. This upcoming season may just be my best one yet. I might just bounce back and become a top pick who knows. Without anymore dilly dalling let me say why my absence from hockey was even a thing in the first place. I was offered 10 million dollars to stream for mixer. Yes Yes twitch was my home but now im getting paid exclusively to stream in one place and making twice the money from it. My fortnite skills are impeccable and im somewhat the best at what I do. Unfortunately the fortnite scene died down and they paid me to break my contract with them. So I came back to do what I love best playing football. I came back to twitch to stream so lets hope I dont go chase a bag again lol. Although there is a new game that is blowing up right now so maybe but for the meantime im sticking my foot in right here in VHLM.