Claimed:King Czar III Talks

Riggsy

1297558382441_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Hello, I'm James Duthie alongside Czar III coming of from his --

"You forgot the "King"

Right, sorry, "King" Czar III who is simply one of the best prospects in the VHLM dra --

"The best prospect, period."

Maybe you're up for it, but there are many other prospects worthy of that status, are you making this claim?

"Yes, I am, are you not believing me? James?

Er.. Well you are one of the best, but --

"I already told you, I'm the best. Now let's get onto the questions."

Okay, let's drop it. How do you see your VHLM career playing out?

"I'm looking to dominating everyone and everything out on the ice, I'm going to be the greatest player in the game, and I can talk all I want, I know, at the end of the day, I need to put my money where my mouth is, and show people that I'm not all talk."

Interesting answer, what team in the VHLM would you like to go to?

"I can sit here and lie to you that I'm interested in any team, and would be happy to go anywhere, but that's not me. I don't lie, I tell the truth, and the truth is I'm only open to two teams."

What would those two teams happen to be?

"One would be the back to back champions Yukon Rush and the othe --"

They technically haven't won back to back championships yet.

"Please do not interrupt me, as I was saying, the eventual back to back champions Yukon Rush or the Bratislava Watchmen."

Why is that?

"Because, I am familiar with both General Managers and would like to have more success in the future, and these GM's will likely help me get there."

Is there any other team that may be on your radar this coming season and draft?

"The Oslo Storm, I like the team, I like the city, and if the management is still the same as I imagine it to be, I have absolutely no issues about going there."

You have said previously, you are going to be the greatest Russian player of all ti --

"Not going to be, I already am."

Not to be disrespectful, but how do you follow up this claim?

"No Russian hockey player in history has my size, not to mention, none of them have my skill. I do whatever it takes for me to get my team to win. Outside of my team, I will always be the villain, but inside my city, I am the hero."

Those are poetic words, are you fine with being known as a villain around the league?

"Absolutely, if it means my team wins, the other team loses and we're atop the standings, I'd be fine with being "known" as anything."

That is a big claim, for someone if you are hated around the league, calls may not go your way.

"That will happen no matter what game you play, whether it be football or soccer, or hockey or basketball. Sometimes the puck just will not bounce your way, but you have to fight through that, and those who can, will prosper, and will most likely change the outcome of the game. If referees are going to be biased, I may just accidentally trip them, or send another player their way with a shove in their back. And yes, James, that is an outright threat for whoever dares to stop me, or even innocently crosses my path."

Wow, it's not wise to threaten staff in a league you may not even make.

"I'll make it, and I'll destroy it. My team will be lucky to have me and that's all it will be. Threat or not, I'm going out there to prove what I am and back up my words. I'm going to go out there and dominate."

Well that's all we have time for today, thanks for the rather interesting interview.

"No problem, I may or may not remember you when I'm a star."

Thank you, I suppose.

"You are welcomed, thank you very much for having me."

chara1.jpg

OT: Just saying this here, this is not at all my personality, just my players. If you want to discuss something or ask me about the draft, the chat's always available. Hoping for a 6 here, at 496 words without the questions and actually tried pretty hard on this one.

Content: 3/3 - Very interesting interview. "King" should be an interesting character to follow as he makes his name in the league. Good luck in the draft!

Grammar: 2/2 - 

I'm looking to dominating everyone -> dominate

Appearance: 1/1 - Looks pretty good to me, you might change the type style between the different people next time. Ie. interviewer is in italics, player is regular, etc. 

Overall: 6/6

Final: 6

• 2 weeks later...