Kid Frost and the New Year

TownBizness

"The Athletic's" Bobbi Silas recently caught up with Houston Bulls wing Kid Frost to speak about his season and the young player released this short statement:

"I appreciate your time.  It was an interesting season for Kid Frost.  Being traded mid-way through the year is never ideal but ultimately it's part of what we sign up for as professional athletes.  I was looking forward to growing and getting better as a member of the Kings but when my General Manager gave me the word, I did what I had to do.  I packed up my little studio, grabbed my equipment and went up north across the border to Houston.  It's been an interesting experience to say the least.  People have sort of left me alone for better or worse.  While I would love to find a way to contribute more, that's probably just not in the cards at this juncture so I'm just going to do the best I can each week and find ways to improve in small amounts.  Maybe one day that growth will pay off.  So whether I play 30 minutes or 2, I'm going to do what I can to help support the team's goals.  Go Bulls!"