Zolnek's First Week

Sixersfan594

Zolnek's First Week

Sean-Couturier.jpg

Finally, my first week in the VHL has arrived after a relatively short wait due to the VHLm playoffs. Coming to the big leagues despite thinking I would spend another year in the minor leagues made things even more difficult. I wanted to spend another year in the VHLm but, sadly I guess, I trained too hard to stay there. Despite thinking I was ill-prepared for the VHL, it turns out that I am performing nearly as well in the VHL this year as I did last year in the VHLm (until the playoffs). When thinking about development, playing time and results are primary drivers towards activity and thus I was slightly skeptical of how I could keep things up, however given the competitive nature of the Wolves and how I am performing better than I had thought, I am actually very interested in nearly every game that occurs and love seeing my impact. With two points in 11 games I am doing better than last year where it took me nearly 30 games to register my first point. In addition, registering a +5 through 11 games has been extremely interesting and fun to be on the winning side of the puck. Hopefully the bounces keep going our way and the second week is as good as the first.