That Dude, S76 Minnesota Rolling

Cornholio

That Dude barely made ripples in the VHL Community last week when he grumbled about not being taken in the first round of the VHLM Draft was other sub-250 TPE journeymen were taken earlier. Ultimately, this may prove to be a blessing in disguise as he finds himself in a favorable situation with the Storm. This team currently leads its division and sports the #1 scoring offense in the M right now. 

“I love it here man. Minnesota really likes to open up the ice and let everybody fly around, make plays and all that. It’s been awesome and I’ve enjoyed the insightful game analytics that is provided by our teams’ front office. Gives us more insight in what we did well last game and what we could improve upon. 

I’ve gotten ample playing time to showcase my offseason training which is what I wanted the most of all in my uncap season. Second line, first line - doesn’t mater to me as long as I’m balling. We’re already sizing ourselves up against Houston, I think that’s the other good team leading in their division right? It’s all in or bust for us and I’m going to make sure we end up on the all side.”