My boring but Necessary Vacation request

diacope

V➡️MAIL 

Thursday, February 11th, 2021

To: londonunitedstaff@vmail.hl

Title: Future Vacation Request 

Hello London mangers and coaches,

We've almost hit the 50 game mark and the thoughts of getting rest from the rigorous training, practice and the best of the best match ups each night is on my mind more than ever, usually I don't have any plans but it's been a while since I've seen my family and was wondering if I could skip out on training camp for the upcoming season to spend a little extra time with them, it may be a little early and I know you guys are busy but if I'm going to be away for an extended period of time, I need a little time to plan, these are my reasons why I think it's important so I can get revigorated for the next x amount of seasons..

It's been almost 4 years since I've been with the fam jam, yeah I know that's a long time but I've been busy over here trying to make a name for myself and with the company of my brother who plays in the VHLM minor league with the Belleville Mini Lynx it really hasn't been on my mind because I can always load up Skype and video chat them whenever I get a few minutes of spare time. Much needed if you ask me and I haven't even mentioned it to my brother yet, so it'll be a double surprise.

I can check in with my personal trainer that's been by my side up since I started playing hockey and it'll be good to refresh my mind with new workouts and re-learn some old tricks that I used to get the scouts watching. Yeah I know the coaches may not feel great about this response and I love training with the team but a different way of thinking is something I need if I want to be a sure-star in the VHL, you can't be the best if your following the best! Plus this makes up for the missed training camp.

The fresh fish and assortments of high quality meat, not trying to brag or anything but my Grandmother whips up the best fish and chips, porkchops and meatloaf.. I'm dying to get a little bit of protein in my system and I need to switch up the crazy crumpet and tea diet I've been on over here in the United Kingdom. This will help boost my muscle production I'm working on so in the future I can give a few more jolts during games to give us an edge and hopefully the puck.

Those are my reasons and I hope you guys understand, I'm going to be here for the long run after signing a 5-year contract so I think this shouldn't be the biggest request and probably wont ask for anything more in the future. I will pack up as soon as the season ends and travel straight to Finland to spend time with the family, eat some protein-filled meals and get in touch with some of the things that made me a 1st round draft pick, I've got myself in a good position in my draft class and this vacation will only make me a better player. Thanks for reading my vmail, hope to hear from the organization soon!!

Attachments: None

[SEND]

📩

565 words | media week

Great read! I really like the send and the email logo at the top. Got to maintain that immersion. Only thing I have to say bothers me is the numbers are on their own line. Maybe keep them with the rest of the paragraph and it would be perfect. 9.5/10