Claimed:Bobby Ricky and the “offseason”

VHLwhat

Bobby Ricky and the “offseason”

After a disappointing Game 7 loss in the playoffs on the Brampton Blades, Bobby Ricky spent his offseason in his hometown in North Dakota working on his game as he prepared for both the VHL and VHLM draft. As someone who never spent a lot of time on the fundamentals of the game, he really focused on learning how to be a hockey player instead of a pure shooter. That could logically only mean one thing… figure skating lessons.

Day one was a day of great failures with little success. Bobby Ricky had no natural ability to skate and multiple times during his high school and VHLM games he would fall down with no one around. This led to great frustration and a great amount of profanity as Bobby fell time and time again.

However, day two was one of vast improvement as Bobby Ricky felt so confident and inspired after learning some basic moves that he decided he would enter the local figure skating competition. Of course, this meant hours and hours of training to prepare for such immense competition and that’s what he did, training with his coach for hours and hours each day.

Not only did he have to train on the ice but also in the gym, but since his coach wouldn’t allow him to wear headphones or listen to music, he had to do some motivational signing on his own to keep him going…

tumblr_mptyksqvZW1r5kouso1_500.gif

All of his hard work finally led him to competition day which consisted of two dances and a final judge scoring to determine the winner. For his first dance, Bobby Ricky went with a rocker theme, wearing tight leather pants with a leather biker jacket and a bedazzled red shirt. He started nice and slow with some motioning as he skated backwards before doing some nice turns and flips but it was noting spectacular as he was given a score of 3 on the 6 point scale.

willferrerllblades.jpg

Completely exhausted, Bobby Ricky decided to give himself an energy boost so he snuck off to the bathroom to snort some “powdered sugar” up his nose. Now energized and feeling super, he stormed onto the ice in the middle of another participants dance and proceeded to give a scintillating performance on the ice wearing a very flamboyant outfit. With perfect jumps and turns, he was given a perfect 6 score and looked like he was a professional out there.

Layout1_1_PT4JUladesFerAM.jpg

Dat form though...

With his perfect six on his second dance, Bobby Ricky ended up winning the competition and gave a brief interview to the local news reporter.

Reporter: How does it feel, as a hockey player to win this competition?

Bobby Ricky: It feels great, I feel great, I am great, everything is great. I just went out there and made the ice my bitch. I feel so exhilarated right now, like I could just skate so long that I would skate through all the ice. Is it hot in here? Like I know we’re on ice but like it’s hot in here right? Anyways, it feels great to win, I’m great. This whole town can get on their knees and suck my d..

Reporter: That’s enough Bobby. Back to you in the studio.

Edited by VHLwhat

Content: 3/3

Nice story! Like how Ricky Bobby followed the footsteps of Will Ferrell, don't remember what his character name was in Blades of Glory. 

Grammar: 2/2

One minor gaff

After a disappointing Game 7 loss in the playoffs on the Brampton Blades = with the Brampton Blades

Appearance: 1/1

Looks pretty good. Maybe add some more color next time. 

FINAL 6/6