Claimed:jodybighog

gorlab

Effort: 2/2 - Yes

Look: 2.25/3 - I struggled with this because I think it has a nice clean look to this, but a couple of things really drag it down.  The blob of light blue light is where my eye goes directly.  The eyes should always immediately go to the render when you're trying to establish good flow.  Second, the render effects are way too strong on this.  It makes some of the render look low quality (the jersey and helmet especially).  The biggest mistake I find with topaz (?) is people overuse the effects and it negatively affects a sig.  I like your 3 Moons logo on the board as an ad, it's a nice subtle addition to the sig.  Overall, it's not a bad sig, the two biggest flaws prevent me from giving this a 2.5 or higher.  

Creativity: 1/1 - Sure

Total: 5.25/6

Effort: 2/2 - Blending, lighting, text, coloring, stock work, you definitely have it.

Look: 2.25/3 - The lighting is way too strong, the text could be better, render effects are overdone. It's nice and clean but there are problems. I feel a nice exposure layer could have really helped this piece but as a whole you are improving a lot and I like what I see so far.

Creativity: 1/1 - Yeah

Total: 5.25/6

Final: 5

• 2 weeks later...