Claimed:Jody 3 Teds

Caillean

Effort: 2/2 - Blending, text, coloring, effects, you definitely have it.

Look: 2.25/3 - It's over-blended, needs lighting and better text. Those are my three things for you to work on, you are improving, especially with your blending. Keep it up.

Creativity: 1/1 - Yeah

Total: 5.25/6

Thanks Bushito! Glad to see my blending's finally improving, sucks that I took it a bit far in the other direction but improvement is improvement, so I'll take it. Edit- Just curious- I've seen every week no matter what font type I've used or where I've positioned my text, it always seems to be a negative point. Any specific tips?

Edited by Caillean122

Effort: 2/2 - I'm seeing definite steady improvement, keep it up.

Look: 2.25/3 - Bushito is right on all counts. I'll offer some advice for text though. For fonts, I tend to stick to the simplest of simple. Arial, Helvetica, and sometimes Times New Roman. That doesn't mean never use other fonts, but they're often easy to work with since they aren't distracting. Try adding a different background rectangle behind the text, instead of a border. A while ago I made this guide to help with a few things that beginners tend to get stuck on, hope it helps: http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/2501-jacks-guide-to-making-not-shitty-sigs/

Creativity: 1/1 - Cool colouring!

FInal: 5/6