Claimed:The Alexander Davidson Story Part 1 [Final 6/6]

Part 1: The Journey Begins

Given essentially the whitest name in sports Alexander Davidson journey to the VHL has been extremely weird. You could almost compare it to walking into an elevator and being told press 5 to reach the 5th floor but when he pushed the button 5 it took him to the wrong floor. With that every attempt he tried always the same weird result. That's how Davidson's first bit tour around the VHL/VHLm Head Quarters went off. It wasn't until he hit the panic button security found him and all was good and they got him to where he needed to be.

He joined late so he landed in some place called Minot. Wherever that may be. Davidson wasn't sure how he got there or how he got to the arena as everything as confusing for him to begin with. Whisked away to some weird town that the locals made me uncomfortable.I guess you can say it was weird being plucked to Minot. It was liked I was drugged and brought there and someone magically made me play hockey. It is what it is as my journey just gets even more confusing coming into the draft.

After Minot was disbanded and I was rescued by the league as the Minot Gladiators were no longer and the fancy people in their fancy suits told us "you are going into the draft again and this time you could go anywhere!" Time goes by and once again I was kidnapped and taken across the globe to where I asked the locals they mentioned I was in Bratislava. It was weird like my kidnappers put on some voice translation technology on me. It was like they found this technology of the future so I could understand the locals and read everything. It was the weirdest experience. How I got here I honestly don't know. When I got here, I don't know. All I know was I began to play hockey for a bit. Got lost in Bratislava and then somehow got found again. Now with a GPS system in hand I guess I can say I can find my way around this city and around HQ once again just in time to be drafted into the VHL draft for one of these teams I may need to seek Google Maps to find so I don't get lost on my trip there. 

For this Canadian kid, the journey will continue as the season moves forward. For the scouts and the managers worried that this draft is small and thinking they have to maximize every asset they can gain. Remember every player isn't going to be your 190 TPE players right now that some get off to a rocky start. If you are willing to invest the time and patience into the projects they can amount to something for you. As I have learned with a good compass and GPS I am good to go. I may need to configured and updated once in a while but fear not. The whitest name in VHL is here for the long haul.

512 word count. No pictures as this more of a 'tell all' type story that I felt the added pictures may not help with the content of the piece. I wanted to get creative as it gives me a fun wayto write this instead of being cold and boring. Hope its good enough as first piece here and Ivebroken myself down from my work required quick type to get a point across as fast as possible. 
So please forgive my grammar haha
Edited by BigTittySmitty

Content: 3/3 Great article on you player very excited for part two. 520 Words. I don't think pictures would harm it though . 

Grammar:2/2 Only one.

Uncomfortable.i .... uncomfortable. I 

Appearance: 1/1 looks good. 

Final 6/6