Duncan Idaho and the draft

OrbitingDeath

Duncan Idaho and the draft

The draft tournament is ongoing and the odds for the draft lottery will soon be known. Idaho is currently the 2nd highest in TPE in his draft class and due to his inability to submit predictions he will also not end up as the highest at the end of his career. What also isn’t likely to happen, is that I will stick out a full career with your franchise. As you probably know by now I have created together with Mr Hatter as two characters from the Dune franchise, and I would love to be able to end up together with him on a team in our careers.

https://cdn.archonia.com/images/1-79541003-1-1-primary1/dune-pop-vinyl-figure-duncan-idaho.jpghttps://www.actionfiguresitalia.it/159051-large_default/dune-pop-movies-vinyl-figures-paul-atreides-9-cm-assortment-6.jpg

Now I’m not a (complete) idiot, and I know this isn’t likely to happen during the draft, with us being the two highest tpe players (closely followed by Reinhart) and while this is no guarantee for being picked high, it is also unlikely that any team will have have two picks for getting both of us from the get go.

So I wanted this out in public:

- I want to play with Atreides in my career , so I can not promise being loyal to your franchise for a full eight seasons
- I have no preference at the moment for where I end up at the moment
- I would like to have decent playing time, I would like to become a point per game player early in my career, so do not bury me on the depth charts if you want to have a chance at me staying at your franchise longer

With a lot of people saying I would be going back to Malmo anyway. This is in no way a sure thing, I have not told a team I wouldn’t play for them and this time around I also will not exclude anyone. The real challenge for teams will be to achieve both the Dune players and I’m looking forward to see how this will shape up during our careers.