Wranglers predictions

Prout

Alright well no question this team is still growing so no it’s a top team on anyone’s power rankings unfortunately, but I do think some teams/ members  will be sleeping on us as we continue this direction. I know myself will be a tpe earner and that'll hopefully help but again it’s sim engine in a team sport so you never know. Last season the wild card series was absolutely a blast for us but coming up short sucked and I wish we coulda pulled one off vs the teddy Bears

now here’s what I’m thinking 

- mediocre offence 

why? It’s not going to be a strong 5 v 5 team I don’t think. Our powerplay I don’t see being our big threat but again you never know and these are just my thoughts as of now.

OK Defence- so this one is where I see the biggest gap from our team vs league. We’re still young here and in a growth spot. I wish we could be better here (my player is apart of this) so I know I’ll have to do my part and hopefully do my best. 

PK- id say a top 5/6 seems very responsible I mean it’s just a thinking stand point here but I don’t know why. It seems to me we could have

a strong PK.

goalies- probably the strength on this team and I feel comfortable in my confidence decision here after seeing last season. This to me is the no brainer the best part and we’ll have to continue to get better upfront if we want wins.