random quote #61

hedgehog337

For the first time for a long time I got 2000+ word article so I can be lazy for the next month. Nice. 16 teams in this league is cool, let's do another expansion so I would have even an easier time to get that 2000 word mark. 

Ok, so season starts soon, like tomorrow. We're entering this season as the legit contenders which hasn't happened since S74. This was a long time since we had that feeling. A whopping one season without playoffs, that was very long and despressing, but now Riga fans can finally rejoice. The defense is on lock, the offense is promising as hell and Harvey gonna do his job with stealing games from any team out there. What more can I say? Nothing. the offseason was dragged a bit and there was nothing lot happening in the forum or discord. Well, apaprently Selsby hurt someone feeling so he had to apologize. Cmon son. Also, a short Sonnet vs Blade classic. Nothing more than that. I'm just waiting for trivia so I won't have to write a bunch of words about nothing here. 

Oh yeah I'm also slacking in forum LR, I can't let this stuff die smh. Like what could be the easiest way to get 10000 posts. Not a lot remaining by the way. Soon to be congratulated yay. Also, I hope I put a right number for this thread cause I don't even remember which one is correct.