Where Powers Wants To Be In Season 82

JB123

In five seasons, I hope to be a VHL veteran, with a shot at a cup (or with one or more already). Hopefully I’ll have my defense maxed out by then, with my passing and skating skills much improved as well. In addition, it would be awesome to have a job as a GM somewhere. It is one of my big goals in this game, to become a VHL GM. I plan to gain some experience in the short term, continue to develop my player, and get drafted. From there, I’ll try to get a VHLM GM position (or AGM). My number one priority is to win at least a cup as both a player and a GM. It’ll be interesting to see what team(s) I end up with in my career. In Season 82, I’ll have three seasons left before I retire, so I better hope for something good! Gradually, I want to elevate my graphics and articles too, and create a portfolio. In five seasons, I hope to have many of these completed works. Back to my player - of course I want to upgrade my attributes, which will lead to exponential growth in my statistics. It will be cool to see my stats by season, and how they grew, in several different categories. My main focus is going to be on defense, as I’m a defenseman first (lots of hits, many shots blocked, solid + rating). Furthermore, I hope  to maintain a decent number of assists, with a few goals here and there. Overall, in 5 years, I want to grow my game, both from a player and executive perspective.