vhl hockey is back

Matt thunder

hey guys, it is me, Matt( ready to annoy you guys again, hope that one you will like it a little more) and i know what you guys are thinking: you are late with this article, vhl hockey started nearly a week ago, why you are writing this now?

Well i have a good answer for this, are you ready? I forgot, that's all.

But let's  now talk about the main subject, vhl hockey is back (yay)

A new season has started and god only knows how I am hyped for this season, i did my best this off season to become a little bit better, but, yeah,  I just remembered that my player isn't that great ( 3 points so far, really strong I know that all of you that are reading this you are thinking it).

But you know what, vhl hockey is not only  looking at his player and hoping for the best and dream about how he could win something, butthe most important things are: making new friends, see your team win  and be happy for that or be sad if your team looses the game ( All Riga players can say the same lol), nothing more nothing less. ( I look like a philosophy teacher lol)

And yeah, that's all, I hope that you guys liked my article and I also hope that you guys enojoyed my little philosophy lesson (even if I've never studied philosophy lol).

Have a good end of the day.

253 words if I am not wrong.