VHL NA up for grabs

Prout

One week in and I must say this season NA conference is anyone’s still. One hot streak right now for any team would be the most ideal. I think there’s some soild teams but most importantly the last seasons struggle teams have developed now and more and more teams are getting better with better rosters making it more interesting to watch as we continue this early in the season. Being on the Wranglers I expected us to do a bit better but none less we’re still fighting and had to face vs some of the top teams early on and didn’t do as bad as expected. A team that’s growing still and young I’m honestly not sure how I feel but if we go on a hot streak who knows what’d happen if we make it into the playoffs this season. There’s some interesting ways of what could all fold out but again it’s a whoever decides to start going on a run now come that final stretch they’ll be glad they stole games early on then having to fight every game to the end. I must say even the top teams this season haven’t impressed me as much as you’d think. Anyways I can’t wait for more sims loving the live sims I think that’s a great add and I’m happy with it! Time to go apply some tpe and get better for this week while I’d love for the Wranglers to get some wins with some sim luck! I’ll hopefully have better sims this week!