That Dude Staggers in Play

Cornholio

London United rookie That Dude sensationalized everybody (ha, not really) with his play in the first few games of the young VHL S77, scoring goals left and right. It’s safe to assume that he has come back down to Earth since. 

“My line mates are not giving me the puck enough! They were just scared of my bright, shiny star and decided they wanted one for themselves too. Crazy how things work in life sometimes. You’d think that you want to see a young kid succeed right? But not at your own expense though, that would be too much and make you look bad, right? 

Our team has been a little lackluster lately and I know the solution to our dilemma. Throw me on the first line and I’ll show everybody how it’s done. I need to be one of the greatest to have ever played and if London won’t give me this platform then I guess I’ll have to start checking out rentals in the other VHL cities and set up introduction meetings... “

No word yet on whether or not this is factual grumblings or a rookie just spouting random bullshit after being hit in the face by realistic expectations.