review on how things going

NerdyCowz

Jugs update on the week is really nothing special i made that pt article that gained some attention which i really did not expect after just joking around but it was cool too see how the community reacts and engaged so fast i honestly did not expect that. i.ve had some fun with my Player Milk Jugs I think its a matter of time before he really hits his stride and does well for himself. I've learned some things pretty quickly and have been learning as much as possible and feel i still have a ways yet. If I can get Jugs to produce some more points shortly id be very happy as i think ill continue to see what works with him. Jugs could use some more better stats all around with hits, shots blocked, goals and assists. Milk Jugs will just need to keep playing better as each sim happens and more mins should help with that but i think its also about getting better tpe wise and hitting the 100 club to get to that millstone early as of now would be something too boost his level of play. seeing on how the Marlins have played a playoff run would be neat for Jugs first season and for myself with my first player. This team has been fun to be on the people have been great and helpful when needed I'm still learning but i promise I will get better!   anyways i know this article sucks but i guess its a short review on how things are going as of now