A Look At Waters This Season

Siddhus

Never thought I would end up doing a vhl.com article here, but I thought I might as well get the affliate TP check, as well as get some more TP on my guy so here I am after about four seasons of Waters being in the pros, sitting at about 500 TP. So far throughout his career, he's been a pretty solid guy. Nothing too impressive, but also not as bad to be a liability to the team. Most points scored in a single season has been 55, which for a best season, is not too good, and have been hoping to manage a point per game season at least once, before my player dies and is never seen again.  So far have been able to take a big step forward this season, and am actually on pace for that point per game season, with 40 points in 39 Games Played. Defensive game looks like it also improved by quite a bit, with a little bit more than 2 shots blocked a game, as well as a little more under 2 hits per game. Doesn't look in the race for any award, but Warsaw has been doing pretty solid throughout my whole time, so props to Muff for doing bits with the team. After making the finals last season, hoping we can finish it off this season, and win the championship!

231 words - claiming week of 4/11