Remember some 2019 VHL memories

Matt_O

I have no idea what to write, but I think rehashing some old VHL memories from 2019 is a good idea for a quick and easy 150 words. There were a couple things I did that made no sense at all. One of those things was when I applied for the Saskatoon AGM job, even though I became the Malmo AGM like maybe a week before hand. I think I would have gotten it too, since I was in the final two, but I got hired as the Aces GM before anything happened. I still have no idea why I did that. 

Another thing I remember was around S65 I think, right as playoff began. I got a message from ADV, asking how I would feel about being selected in expansion. I wrote back that it would be cool, and I said, "I highly doubt I would be left available." Wouldn't you know it, two weeks later I was selected. For a solid 10 minutes after that happened I wasn't happy, honestly. But after I got over myself I realized that this is a tremendous thing, to play for an expansion team. I had some decent success with them as well, and was an all star one year plus an assistant captain. The S66-S68 Malmo team was so great, I don't think any team will ever top them in terms of how much I enjoyed being on the team. 

One last thing I remember is when I did the Hub recruitment drives, and someone came onto the site and actually said that's where they found the vhl from. I was so hyped at that time, what a legendary moment. He never logged on again after creating his player, but that still was incredible.