Seabasstard scores his 2nd career hatty

Seabass

Alright we're here with The Seabasstard in the Wild's locker room after a 7-0 trouncing of conference rivals the Houston Bulls. Among those seven goals was The Seabasstard's 2nd hat trick of the week. Seabasstard, how have you been making it all happen out there?

" Honestly I would have never expected to be able to post a hat trick one day let alone two in a week. I don't know maybe it's luck or maybe I'm just that good. I've noticed that most of my goals have been either coming off the faceoff or have just been deflected in. I'm just trying to do all the small things well and the goals have just been coming along with that. "

With your victory over the Bulls your team now has a pretty solid hold on the Western Conference lead being 11 points up on the Bulls. How do you not get too complacent being in such a comfortable spot?

"You just got to approach every game the same way and give it your all every night. If you take your foot off the gas you can be in for a surprising fall from grace. We just have to remain focused on the task at hand and not get too cocky and treat every opponent the same. "

Thank you for your time Seabasstard

"You're welcome now get the fuck out of here"