The Start of VHLM Experience

bRaidsz

My Thoughts on my play this season.

I made my debut this year and I feel and my rookie year hasn’t been the greatest it could have been but I could have been better. For example I don't have very high offensive capability as many of my teammates on the Yukon Rush do but my impact is on the defensive side of things. I have made an impact by not allowing as many goals that would have been scored as would have as I have only posted a -5 on our struggling Yukon Rush team on a bad stretch this season. I hope we can turn this around as to cap off my rookie season. It would be great to have a playoff run but we would have to kick it into high gear in order to make the playoffs and to finish this season off strong. I liked talking about my experience this season on the Yukon Rush and I want to keep break our cold streak and get back into our offensive and winning ways and make my rookie season even better.

Keep up the good work and be consistent, the first season is usually a good for studying other builds to become one of the greats. Sure you'll have a better next season 100% with players moving up. Seems like you are helping the team though so not a big deal right now. 

Welcome to the league and I like how engaged you are as a newer member, sharing thoughts like this helps the league understand what of play you want to be off the ice, although you could have added a few commas or split the into two parts (player experience) (team experience) but everything is understandable, it just leaves me wanting to learn more if that's a good thing or not ;)

Maybe spend a little more time crafting a unique piece if you want things to stick out more and intrigue the reader. Not a bad job and although I've read a ton of experiences from rookies this is pretty good and you can tell you thought everything out instead of going at it one go. You can definitely write bigger and better though with a little more practice, research and experience. I give this a 7 out of 10 👍

4 hours ago, bRaidsz said:

My Thoughts on my play this season.

I made my debut this year and I feel and my rookie year hasn’t been the greatest it could have been but I could have been better. For example I don't have very high offensive capability as many of my teammates on the Yukon Rush do but my impact is on the defensive side of things. I have made an impact by not allowing as many goals that would have been scored as would have as I have only posted a -5 on our struggling Yukon Rush team on a bad stretch this season. I hope we can turn this around as to cap off my rookie season. It would be great to have a playoff run but we would have to kick it into high gear in order to make the playoffs and to finish this season off strong. I liked talking about my experience this season on the Yukon Rush and I want to keep break our cold streak and get back into our offensive and winning ways and make my rookie season even better.

Welcome to the league! The first season can often be a struggle as you get used to the league. Keep up the good work though and things can turn around pretty quickly!