Peepants Feeling Warm in Houston

JardyB10

HOUSTON (PP) - It is finally the day of the S77 VHL Trade Deadline, which is an exciting day for the league for two reasons. Most obviously, it is the day VHL and VHLM contenders complete their last minute blockbusters to solidify their teams for the playoffs. However, it is also the day the VHLM sees an influx of established player agencies present their newest prospects.

Former VHLer and Hall of Fame Human, Jardy Bunclewirth, is one such agent. He finds himself involved in the league once more after a nearly 18 season absence, and returning with him is his newest prospect, Poopy Peepants.

The unfortunately named defenceman is a bit of an unknown quantity at this point. Bunclewirth had a string of successful players managed by him after his own successes, including HOF goaltenders CAL G and Sandro Clegane, and the always solid Naomi Young. However, every player to come out of the agency after Young has been disappointing at best, and the last (and only) blueliner was the enigmatic Dragon McDragon, who quit attending practice after two seasons in the league (yet still managed some decent individual performances).

Poopy, who previously worked in a grocery store, has never played in any formal leagues prior to his entry into the VHLM, and was said to be scouted from Bunclewirth during a public skate at a local pond. Nonetheless, sources say Peepants received multiple offers to play from VHLM GMs to join their teams, and the rookie has ultimately signed with the Houston Bulls and General Manager RJ Fryman.

"I don't know, Houston wasn't my first choice, but every time I talked about signing somewhere else Jardy would start crying and saying something about all his exes living in Texas. Also, would you mind if you guys called me 'Paul' instead of 'Poopy'? It's honestly really embarrassing for me..." Poopy said during an interview after an official signing.

------

317 words