Let's get this party rolling!

Vat

It's that time of the year again. Playoff time, this is the most fun part about being on a team, earning a ton of TPE, and score some points.
The Mississauga Hounds and I are ready to make a big dent in the playoffs and we could not be more ready, we have 20 players which every single one of them has more than 100 TPA which is insane.
I could not be more proud of myself this season, broke my points record by a light year and even topped the +/- leaderboard with +58 and came 5th In game winners with 9.
With the Mississauga Hounds finishing 1st in the league we are 1st seed, which means that we meet Houston in the first round. Very exciting as the last time I played against them in the playoffs which were in S76 with Mexico in the finals I scored a majority of my points against them (7 total). Will I score a ton of points against them? I hope so, but either way, I feel like Mississauga is ready to take them down and challenge for the first cup in their history. Either way, I will be happy as I feel like I developed a ton here as a player.