Zod is outraged

Matt_O

Zod had a career best season this year, finishing with 63 assists and 69 points (nice). I was hoping for 70, but setting a career high in points and assists is something I am more than happy about. Normally he is on point per game pace for half the season and then falls off a cliff, which didn't happen this year. He has so consistent, rarely having big games but rarely having games without a point. I was wondering if his 63 assist campaign put him on the leaderboards for either defensemen points or assists, but my hopes weren't too high. Normally the leaders are way up there, so I wasn't expecting much. Sure enough, Zod isn't up there. He just barely missed out on 10 for defensemen points, only trailing him by 2 points. However, the assist leaderboards makes no sense! 63 assists would put Zod in 7th place, but he is no where to be found. After a bit of sleuthing I discovered that on the leaderboards, Zod is split into two different stat lines; one for his time in Riga, and the other for his time in Seattle. This is outrageous, it's unfair. 

Upon writing this article, I also found out that Zod only played 71 games. He could have got 70 points, he was so close. The General isn't going to be happy about this. He will come with a vengeance this playoff.