Bana Blab #13

Banackock

Well, tomorrow is my last day off before I go back for another shift. Usually it's a 10 day haul but with having tomorrow off, I only get to hustle through the pain of 9 days before I'm back to stress free living and days off again. With that being said, I need to get all my league stuff done ASAP and why not do it immediately when the clock swaps over and a new week begins? Nothing too crazy to talk about this week but let's begin a real quick blab, hey?

• Last time Seattle was down 0-2 to Toronto and came back and won, they also did so with 4 straight. After that series, they went 8-0 to win the Continental Cup in S68. I'm not saying this is going to happen, but just saying ;)  
  • We're currently up 2-0 to LA. I know how fast those leads can disappear and won't count our chickens until the eggs hatch. It can go either way. We all know this with STHS. However, with this last sim, the latest win has nabbed me playoff win 96 in my career which bumps me up to 2nd overall, 1 above Higgins who is now in 3rd with 95. Devise sits in 1st with 111.
  • Surprised to see HSK and WAR battle it out to a split series out of the game. Same thing with SEA being 2-0 but I'm more surprised by the 1-1. Warsaw was dominant all season so they were the favorites for me heading into it. I am rooting for HSK though. 

+2