Lemieux patientally waits for next Season

hockeyis66

“It has been tough watching the playoffs at home cause you want to be out there playing and competing for a championship, but what I can do right now is prepare myself for the upcoming season.   I am training hard both on the ice and in the gym to improve my game and give the Rush all I can next season so we can make the playoffs and hopefully make a run for a VHLM championship.”

“I want to make sure I am working hard this off season in preparation for the draft to show the VHL clubs that I want to make it at the next level.  I am not worried about what team that I go to and fully expect to go somewhere between the mid second round to early third round.  I would also think I would have at least two more seasons in the VHLM before getting called up to the big leagues.”

“I am excited to see who the Rush draft as part of the VHLM entry draft to supplement the players that will be here again this season as well as any free agents along the way.  I have the full confidence in our GMs that they are going to do their homework and have the best players here in the program.”