Wild Players Selected to WJC

Seabass

The Rosters for the S77 World Juniors Rosters were announced yesterday and the Saskatoon Wild will be well represented as they will have 5 players participating in this year's World Juniors Tournament.

2 of the 5 players representing them playing in the WJC made Team Canada as forwards, TheCheese and The Seabasstard have both been selected for their roster. Both players were line mates throughout the year playing for the Wild. They had some success playing together in the past as they've combined for 155 points over the last regular season and they might get the chance to play together once again as Team Canada might reunite them on line together once again.

" I'm very honored to selected to Team Canada and get the chance to sport the maple leaf and represent my country.  I'll do my best to try and bring the goal medal back to where it truly belongs and bring her home. I'm very excited to play in my first international tournament and I'm eager to get this started."

The other 3 out of the 5 players representing the Wild will play for team Asia in the WJC as forward Duncan Montana,  goaltender Andrew Bowman and defenseman Nixon Caldwell was selected to their roster. 

Things will definitely be interesting when both those teams have the chance to end up playing one an other. 

Edited by Seabass