Taylor Mourning press conference

scoop

• 2 months later...

1. If you could switch positions as a hockey player, which position would you switch to?

2. If you had to switch sports and aim for a professional career, which sport would you switch to?

3. How do you feel about your player's performance as of late? Confident? Disheartened?

4. When it comes to stick brands, which brand do you think is superior? I'm personally a Sherwood type of guy.

5. If you had to name an NHL, VHL, KHL, or any league player as a hockey hero, who would you choose and why?

6. How do you feel about the upcoming Victory Hockey League: Europe?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 11:37 AM, SlapshotDragon said:

1. If you could switch positions as a hockey player, which position would you switch to?

2. If you had to switch sports and aim for a professional career, which sport would you switch to?

3. How do you feel about your player's performance as of late? Confident? Disheartened?

4. When it comes to stick brands, which brand do you think is superior? I'm personally a Sherwood type of guy.

5. If you had to name an NHL, VHL, KHL, or any league player as a hockey hero, who would you choose and why?

6. How do you feel about the upcoming Victory Hockey League: Europe?

1. I'd switch to defenseman. I wouldn't want to be a goalie, and I'm no good at taking faceoffs.

2. Tennis.

3. I'm definitely more pleased with my performance as of late versus the beginning of the season. I knew I wasn't going to have a phenomenal year, being a rookie and all, but it took me longer to record my first point than I anticipated. Now I'm usually getting a least one point in each sim, which still isn't incredible, but it feels fairly consistent. Plus I have had some multi-point games.

4. Obviously Bauer because I Googled "best ice hockey sticks" and Bauer had a few on the list.

5. Jake Wylde, because I wanted to pick a VHL player from Minnesota like myself who wasn't one of my former players, and he is the best one I found with a quick search.

6. As a rookie in the VHL this season, I won't be seeing time in the VHLE, and even if I recreate, that won't be for a while. My engagement with the league is going to be very limited. I think it's a good way for the people who are not as active to be a part of a team that isn't in the VHLM setting that really isn't meant to be competitive. Overall, I think it has potential to be a very useful addition to the VHL for the audience that it is for.