Writing less than 300 words.

Viper

@Spartan feel free to follow my step-by-step example!

1. Get a topic to write about. Nothing too lengthy, just a topic that is on your mind. Makes sure this topic won't trigger any emotions in your brain to make you go off on a writing spree. Keep it short, you just want a .com, not a Media Spot you can claim for a month. Let's say, your players performance. Take a look at his stats, think of a short story, and start typing it into your topic.

2. Now, formatting. Make sure you have a readable font color, but not something too bland. Lot's of people mess up step 2. Those damn light-mode users oftem make the text black instead of default. Or, they copy and paste a message and leave an ugly white background. Double check to make sure your font is a readable color for both themes and make sure you have no background.

2.1. Make sure your article has some POP! words. Throw in some bold words, maybe some underlined. Make sure you are able to grab the readers attention. However, not too much attention, this is just a .com, not a media spot.

2.2. Don't use centered text.

3. Have a word counter on standby. Try not to go overboard. Make sure you are checking how many words you are writing. Too many words and just like that, you have 1,000 words.

There you go, how to write less than 300 words. I just did it in my example.

Only 253 words!