I found where you can see what purchases you have made.

scoop

Hello there. Back in my day, we used to make purchases on the forum; things were less convenient like that. Now I'm back and adjusting to this change. My first couple purchases were some First Gen store items, for which I am eligible as I have been gone long enough. After I submitted my purchases, I had no idea how to know if they were approved. Well, it was easy enough to know when my 5 TPE purchase was done, because it showed up on my update log. The doubles week, however, I had no idea. In fact, For weeks, I thought it had been getting ignored. Or I thought perhaps I hadn't actually purchased it yet. I thought this in part because the player store showed I had $1 million to spend. I thought I should have been at nothing, with that million supposed to have been spent on my doubles week. I made $1.5 million from my Mexico City contract, and that's how much I had spent. So for a long time, I kept checking the player store to wait and see for it to go down to $0 to know that my purchase had been approved.

The other day, I was looking at my player page, and I noticed the finances tab. I looked in there and found not only where it shows my purchases, the the reason I still had a million to spend. I completely forgot about my donation, which meant I had earned $2.5 million total. I'm sorry if you read this.

Thanks for patiently waiting on your store purchase, instead of taking a shit in the store and smearing it on the front window like the last person who thought the Player Store fucked up did. You know who you are...

On 5/13/2021 at 8:21 PM, bigAL said:

Thanks for patiently waiting on your store purchase, instead of taking a shit in the store and smearing it on the front window like the last person who thought the Player Store fucked up did. You know who you are...

I'm pretty sure I wasn't patient and tried to make the purchase like three times but okay :L