Lilith Lunar Introduction

Lilith_Lunar

Hi everyone, it's Lilith Lunar here, I'm just your typical scene kid from the skate park. XD But I also picked up ice hockey as a younger teen. I've always been great at defense because of my larger build, and, even though it's controversial, I love knocking over the other players and getting into fights. It gives me a rush to know how strong I am. My coach told me I have to calm down with that if I wanna make it big, so hopefully, you won't be seeing that side of me too much in my minor years, though it bums me out to say. It's fun enough just to know I can stop the puck, I guess.
If you're wondering about my background unrelated to mybackground, you won't get a prize for guessing. My parents have always wanted me to work hard towards one of the careers they have their mind set on, it's such a tiny box consisting of; doctor, teacher or scientist, something that only the really brainy kids get to be. Well I've always had my heart set on ice hockey, so I guess I'm a disapointment. I'll prove them wrong though, I'll work hard to be a strong player and they will be sorry.