Recruited From: Member (Noah Mashford)

Position: LW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: Egypt

Player Page

@VHLM GM

image0.thumb.jpg.23f9d455c29b3c026c1d656d5bd7c5d6.jpg

Hey @masherwelcome to the VHL!  Awesome to see you and your bother venturing into our league.

I have been in the VHL for over 50 season and are currently the GM of the Mexico City Kings of the VHLM.  We have an excellent goaltender and some really talented forwards, but could use another piece to our core.  I think that could be you and I'm willing to offer Top Six Minutes with PP Opportunities.

I feel this offer will set you up strongly for a great season while we try to compete for a Founder's Cup.

If you have interest, please reply to this article with #KingsoftheWorld.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know, but otherwise I hope you pick us.

Edited by Advantage

Guest masher
2 minutes ago, Advantage said:

image0.thumb.jpg.23f9d455c29b3c026c1d656d5bd7c5d6.jpg

Hey @masherwelcome to the VHL!  Awesome to see you and your bother venturing into our league.

I have been in the VHL for over 50 season and are currently the GM of the Mexico City Kings of the VHLM.  We have an excellent goaltender and some really talented forwards, but could use another piece to our core.  I think that could be you and I'm willing to offer Top Six Minutes with PP Opportunities.

I feel this offer will set you up strongly for a great season while we try to compete for a Founder's Cup.

If you have interest, please reply to this article with #KingsoftheWorld.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know, but otherwise I hope you pick us.

I really appreciate your message and would love to join Mexico City, you guys are a dominant team and I know I’ll add on to that. #Kingsoftheworld

3 minutes ago, masher said:

I really appreciate your message and would love to join Mexico City, you guys are a dominant team and I know I’ll add on to that. #Kingsoftheworld

Thrilled to have you.  I'll PM you with details.