Cowboy Prout Veteran talk

Prout

The Veteran presence. Wow we’re getting old quick here in the league. With Cowboy Prout being 3rd season and now taking on more responsibility’s with LR and on ice he’s now considered to be a veteran here on this young core in Calgary.

Being second season having an “A” on the jersey and feeling like yesterday he was traded he’s entering this season with higher hopes then before.

Having to be FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY of into consideration for the best defensive Defencemen talk Cowboy Prout will look to use his veteran presence this season and be the backbone to this team and be that veteran leader that this team needs. Cowboy Prout still feels young and hungry but knowing times limited here fast in VHL as a young mans game. That veteran presence comes with a strong meaning to him. A new role. His growth as player and human here in Calgary has been nothing but short of special to him and something he’s always going to be grateful for. 

With that veteran role on this team it not only becomes with great responsibility’s with just the team on and off the ice it also means within the community. The charity events that the Wranglers are heavily into. This is something Cowboy Prout takes with heavy hearted passion as he loves these events and as always loved every moment to give back to the community’s and to the less fortunate.

As for what he said on this upcoming season heres Cowboy

“ I’m obviously not getting younger. No matter how hard i try haha. It’s tough thinking about what’s yet to come but obviously I’m not done yet and still feel in great shape and healthy so I’ll play as long as I can cause I love this game. I want to thank everyone in Calgary as I’ve signed my extension till I retire to sum it up. I’m excited but also grateful for this wonderful opportunity I love each and every single one of you and will continue to be the Wrangler leader you all hoped I’d turn to be. I don’t take this role on this team lightly. I want everyone and my fellow teammates to know I’m always there. I’m ready to face what’s yet to come and take them head on. That being said let’s get this season started! “

As it seems after hearing him say this he’s not done yet and sounds like he has something to prove this season. Let’s see what he does this season.