(S79) LW - Jacob Costello, TPE: 54

stello2005

XsblZpy.png

Hey @stello2005! Welcome to the VHLM! I'm Alex_J32, AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We're looking for some great wingers to bolster our ranks. We've got a competitive team this season and would be looking to add you as a 3rd Line Winger

As a newly created player, feel free to look around and see which team gives you the offer you want. You have the option to play anywhere that gives you an offer, so take your time! 

If you want to play with the Reapers and make a push for the Founder's Cup, just quote this post and reply with #fearthereaper.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns!

- Alex_J32, AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers

nl4QwEe.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL, @stello2005!

My name is dlamb, and I am the new General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx. We would like to offer you a contract! Right now, we can offer THIRD LINE MINUTES, along with a friendly and growing locker room! Me and my AGM JB123 are both very active and willing to help with any questions you have, you just got to ask! Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and it may be YOUR TURN next! Just quote this post and say #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx!

Have fun and good luck,

dlamb

On 5/18/2021 at 7:31 PM, dlamb said:

nl4QwEe.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL, @stello2005!

My name is dlamb, and I am the new General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx. We would like to offer you a contract! Right now, we can offer THIRD LINE MINUTES, along with a friendly and growing locker room! Me and my AGM JB123 are both very active and willing to help with any questions you have, you just got to ask! Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and it may be YOUR TURN next! Just quote this post and say #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx!

Have fun and good luck,

dlamb

#FEEDtheLYNX