Jonathan Ori first eight games in the M

ROOKIE745

Jonathan Ori has now got his feet wet in the M, the pass first player has picked up three assists in his first eight games so far, he's gone quiet for a few games now but Ori tells us he's still working on his game. "Coach want's me to work on my defense and right now I'm giving that all my focus, I think it's slightly distracting me from the rest of my game but once I get that to were coach is happy I can get back to the rest of my game. I can't just look at myself, I have to look at what's best for the team, so I'm working really hard on it for me teammates."

Ori is currently averaging about 13 mins per game and sees some time on the power play. While he hasn't got as many helpers as he or his coach may want, his faceoff game is another part of his skill set that fans and teammates surely love. Having taken 116, the second most on the team, he's won almost 63% of them. His game is more than just assists, his skating and puck handling are also very noteworthy. Funny enough he is tied with points with the only other center on the team Normunds, they both got three assists in eight games. You would have to think that both the coach and GM want their only two actual centers to up their game as the season goes along.

(word count 248)