HAT TRICK HES GOT THREEE!!!

NerdyCowz

YES HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES!! This week has been great for Milk Jugs whos found some success putting on some offensive production early on. This week marked a millstone as the defensemen has gotten himself his first hat trick in his pro career 

The defender thats now proudly able to say hes a Riga product after falling too 10th overall in the VHL draft and will be looking to prove on why hes the top prospect that is now considered a steal. Jugs being able to show why hes a top pick has shown early signs with his elite offensive abilities and defense presence early on. next season Riga will surely be looking to use these to there advantage as quick as possible. Milk Jugs looks to be a lethal threat offensively as the hat trick he scored is only a sign of what yets to come in this long season. this looks to just be the beginning of this break out year here in the jungle ( M) . with the Bulls looking at eary struggles and time im writing this we only have two defenseman so i think alot can change yet in this season weather its via trade/ sign whatever so i will keep applying tpe to get better and hope for better results because thats all you can really do at this point .  but for now i will keep watching sims to see if anything changes or gets worse from this point on but like i said alot can change from this point of the season.