writing about what I'm going to write about

scoop

I really like looking at the history of the VHL, previously holding the self-assigned title of VHL Junior Historian, so I've decided to write a series of articles that will allow me to take a look back at the past. Luckily, there are a lot of resources out there (some of which I have helped put together) for people who want to dig into historical topics, so the research end won't be too time consuming. The articles I'm going to write will be about which users are most representative of various World Cup teams, based mostly on the medals that they have earned throughout all of their players careers. I'd be surprised if this topic has not been touched before, but it's nothing that I've ever really looked into.

I can say right now that there are several members who have won 7+ medals with the same team and none elsewhere. Certain members have definitely been more committed to a single nation or region than others, and honestly, I think people who have been around a while won't be too surprised by those names. I won't strictly be looking at players who have only won medals with a single World Cup team.