Bana Blab #16

Banackock

It's Sunday and it's time for another Bana Blabs. Just got back from a little bit of a covid vacation and it was incredible as always. It's the same place we always go and is an absolute mountain paradise. Weather was warm, the hiking was amazing (climbed to a summit and it kicked my ass), seen tons of wildlife and BEARZ and did a little bit of kayaking, fishing, you name it. Tons of fun and always sucks to come back home to reality but that's the way life goes. You work to live and live to work. It's the circle of life. Lots of VHL stuff has been happening and without anymore blabbing, let's do the dirty dance.

• Let's start off with the easy one. Seattle Bears are hot, hot, hot. Probably a little hotter than anyone thought but we'll take it. Basically everyone on the team has been playing great hockey and everyone has their sims that are good. Bears are 1st in the league at the moment by I think 4 points and have an 8? point leader on Chicago right now. Other teams are down there. Very fun season so far. We're notorious for fucking up and going on a cold streak. Will that happen and if so, when?
  • VHLE. What in the hell? Very curious to see how this will work. Very hard to judge something when you haven't seen it in action or go, so won't say too much. I like both people who are in charge of the league, that other teams will be created and maybe others revived from the grave and do like the idea of other jobs opening up for people who are wanting to manage a team. I am also interested to see how it will help clear things up in the VHL roster-wise. Go Stockholm Go!
  • Isabella Campbell (my player) finally isn't shit. Usually my players have a couple great seasons and the rest are either below average at the start (minus Smirnov who holds rookie records) or are just really good player that are okay with being average. I've basically hit the build I am happy with and have started banking TPE. Crazy how she's gone from 31 points, 58, 45 and then leaps to 88 and currently this season, 58 in 38. She was a little late to the party but nice to know she finally showed up. 

The end.