Jake Wylde Trophy: Roque Davis
Aidan Shaw Trophy: Jean Pierre Camus
Greg Clegane Trophy: Jean Pierre Camus
Christian Stolzschweiger Trophy: Hard Markinson
Scott Boulet Trophy: SS Hornet
David Knight Trophy: Chicago Phoenix
Dustin Funk Trophy: Ryan Schwarz
Alexander Valiq Trophy: Matty Socks

Playoffs are playoffs and Chicago is going to be in them, so I could be right about that. They are looking good, with the third best record right now. Don't ask me how I came to the conclusion that Riga would win the Victory Cup because I don't know and I'd like that one to be ignored. Prague probably won't win the EU, though Chicago again could win the NA, though Seattle looks good. SS Hornet sucks apparently and Toronto is bad I guess, so I'm an idiot for all of that. Playoff MVP is who knows, but I guess I'll be rooting for Chicago in the playoffs. Christian Mingle is just four goals off the lead right now, behind four players though. Matty Socks? More like Matty Sucks at leading the league in assists, am I right? He's 12 behind and not even in the top ten, pick it up, guy. Erik Killinger probably isn't winning anything and oh my Roque Davis for a second I thought you were retired with how far down I had to look for your name. Jean Pierre Camus, I know you're doing pretty good, but I'm really going to need you to pick it up. HARD MARKINSON. YES. THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Predicting this shit is too easy. Aaaand there's SS Hornet's name again. Fuck. Let's go Chicago, again, apparently. I have no idea how the David Knight voting will go even if Chicago were to win the Victory Cup, so I'll dedicate more words to discussing this one than I have any of the others. Just to make sure that was a valid statement, I'll give it one more quick sentence that doesn't actually relate to the award, but I'm counting it anyway. Ryan Schwarz is actually on pace for fewer points than he had last season. Matty Socks again.

Overall looks like I've nailed it for the most part.