Old news article

jRuutu

As I'm writing this, Prague has won two games from the last nine games! That is not how we want to play. Because of this poor run, Prague has fallen to the fourth position in the European division. Warsaw is leading with 50 points. Meanwhile, Prague has 37 points, so I think it's safe to say that if we don't start winning soon, we are not going to finish first in Europe.

To be fair, otherwise European division is tight. London is second with 41 points, Helsinki third with 38, Malmo behind us in fifth place with 35 points. At the bottom, Riga has 26 points and Davos 25, so even if Warsaw seems to be running away, anything can happen. Finishing first would be nice. If we finish second, that is not a terrible place to be in.

When I look at my season so far - not good enough. I have 27 points in 32 games. 14 of those points are goals. I play a lot, and I'm one of the highest-paid players in Prague. I should have at least one point per game.

When you look at the talent we have in the team, we need to play better than we are playing right now.  I need to play better as well.