Rock Rambles

Phil

So we are over half way through the regular season of S78. It's kind of crazy to think that. We're also approaching the halfway point of 2021... when did that happen?

It's Theme Week this week and the topic of the season will probably end up being the topic of the next 3 - 5 seasons, if you want my opinion (and if you don't, too bad you're getting it anyway). The Victory Hockey franchise is expanding and creating another league, slated to begin in Season 80, just the season after next. This will  create an interesting choice for member in the VHL in regards to whether they want to spend their time in Europe, or try to skip it for a unique chance of playing 9 seasons in the VHL and capturing some all-time goal scoring or hitting titles.

I haven't figured out whether I'll skip the VHLE or not. I think it will all depend on how active I am at the time I re-create. If I am super active and gaining all the TPE, then I may skip it.. but on the flip side it would be an all-new experience for me after so many seasons of the same thing. So we'll see. 

One thing's for sure - I'll be watching the Euros this month.