17 games left

Greg_Di

Tom Eagles and the Wranglers have 17 games left to push for a playoff spot. For most of the season the Wranglers have held on but after the last 2 games, they find themselves out of a spot.

It is going to be a tight race as 4 teams are within 2 points of each other. New York (60 points), Los Angeles (59 points), D.C (59 points) and Calgary (58 points) are all fighting for the last remaining playoff and wildcard spots. The season should go down to the wire to see which of these teams will make it to the post season.

"It has to be us, we have been playing well all seasons and now is the time for everyone to give it everything they have for the final push" Tom said " We don't want to go another season without playoffs so it's on us to make sure we get it done. I have to play better and step up for our team. I can't dwell and get down on myself for not having the greatest season, it's time to rise up to the occasion, play some good solid hockey and bring the Wranglers back into the playoffs"

Calgary will have to go on a hot streak to end the season and rack up multiple wins in a row to have a chance. Out of all the teams that are above them the Wranglers do have a better goal differential and that is good news for the players. With the recent additions of Walker and Odinsson, the Wranglers are hoping they can step up and help out the Wranglers core.