TPE II Wants Another Chance

Goliathus

"As they always said, dream is short and life is nothing but continued disappointment. I don't know how to feel about my current situation. On one aspect, I have played in the big league, the best goddamn ice hockey league on motherfucking Earth, but on the other hand, I am out of it. Do I want to think that I am good enough to play there for a bit? Or do I tell myself that fuck you, you ain't good enough to stay, so you aren't great?"

"It hurts in life to not be the best of the best in the things you like the most, even if that is the cases for 99% of the people out there. We have dreams, we have the desire to become the greatest ever, but only so few people among the billions of people who can actually achieve that. And they all trying to tell you to live you dream. Get that positive shit out of here, man. Life sucks, at least to a certain degree."

"Playing outside the big league ain't too bad, but I will keep working on my game to see if I can get back in. That's how it is with players out of the league anyway, you try your best to come back. At least that's how I approach this shit."