Bob shows up

jRuutu

Prague is playing against London, the series is 3-1 for Prague. The games have been tight so far, which is not a surprise as the teams finished with 86 and 87 points in the regular season. One of the players who has caught the eye of many experts and fans is Prague winger Jim Bob, he has points in all four games. Bob is leading Prague in scoring with 3+3. He gave us a quick comment after last nights 3-2 win, where he scored the game-winning goal:

''Great to win this game, huge win as we are now leading 3-1. I'm delighted that I was able to score the goal that gave us the win, but in all fairness, it could have been anybody in the team, we got a real team game going, every line plays the same shift after shift. I was the lucky one today''.

Can London get back into the series? The next game is played in London. The last time the teams played in London - Prague lost, so without a doubt, London coaches and players will try to bring some of that same energy and flow to game five. On top of that, the support from home fans can't be underestimated.