Bouchard

Review: 7/10

I like the placement of the logo in the back and your choice of render is interesting and unique. A couple things you might be able to improve upon:

-There's no real color scheme here--I see you made the jersey purple and the text is purple, but expand upon that. Maybe make part of the background purple as well. This would also help your render stand out from the background, which it isn't doing as well as it should as your background is just bright white with the Prague logo.

-Your render takes up a lot of space, and in general that's a good thing...but here it's almost too much. The reason why you'd have a background in the first place is to make your foreground (the render) stand out more. If this were maybe 25-50 pixels wider off to the right, I think it would give you a more complete picture.

Keep at it and always try new things!

Edited by GustavMattias

Review:

The graphic is solid as a whole. I like the image chosen as well as the use of the logo as a background. The text is basic and clean. All in all it's a solid graphic however, it would benefit from just some more attention to detail and being a bit more complex to really catch someone's eye. 7.5/10