Uhtred rides off into the sunset with his third Cup

leafsman

Uhtred played one of his best games in the last game if his career. Uhtred announced his retirement earlier in the season and then was determined to finish his career with a cup. Uhtred did just that as a first star performance in game 6 helped Warsaw to their first ever continental cup and uhdtreds third and final cup. The Bears opened up the scoring but then it was almost all predators after. Uhtred had 2 goals and assists in the game. "It feels great to retire as a champion. I gave it my all this season and I'm so happy and proud of the guys. I had dreamed of scoring the cup winning goal to end my career and I came close but the cup is all that really matters." 

Uhtred had be far his best post season of his career. Uhtred ended the playoffs with 15 goals and 16 assists in 17 games. Those 31 points matches his last 2 playoffs combined. Uhtred lead the playoffs in goals by 2 over teammates glass and Lamb. The 31 points had uhtred finishing second in scoring 3 behind teammate Lamb. Uhtred will now return to bebbanburg to begin his post VHL life after the world cup.