Peace ready for VHLM Draft.

Peace

CALGARY, ALBERTA -- Kyle Peace has slowly prepared for the VHLM draft, he knows it's just a stepping stone into the VHLE and hopefully the VHL, although he was surprised only one team reached out to him for a pre-draft interview with less than one hour before the Dispersal Draft takes place; "I've got to appreciate Halifax for reaching out to me, they were the only team to do so at any official capacity, which is honestly great to see a new GM in that league do." 

Peace knows the drill though; his player agency is now pushing their third forward into the league and most GMs -- veteran or not -- realize he'll play for any team that drafts him for all of just one season. "I may not be there long but I'm still looking forward to it. I have my fathers' stat line to compete with, so I'll play for anyone and any GM who gives me the ice time and opportunities to finish above triple digit points while I'm still eligible for the VHLM." 

Peace Sr. won't be present during his sons' draft, but you can certainly expect that phone call moments later.